|Home||» Products||» Diamond Dressers Tools||» Diamond Cluster Tool|
Diamond Cluster Tool
Our renowned company is considered amongst the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Gujarat, India, best quality Diamond Cluster Tool. These products are widely used for dressing of diamonds. The offered Diamond Cluster Tools are basically used in the designing and cutting of various diamonds and offer most shiny look to them. Our range is manufactured using superior quality components and employing contemporary technology. Available in different models, clients can avail this range from us at pocket friendly prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- Impact proof
- Excellent finish
- Rigid structure
- Feed rate- in mm per revolution : 0.3-1.5 mm max.
- Dressing costs are substantially reduced as the diamonds used in this type of dressers are much smaller in size than single point diamond dresser, so they are much cheaper.
- Cluster type diamond dressers consist of a number of small natural rough diamond of good crystal character, set in a geometric pattern in single layer and sintered in to a special wear resistant bond.
- Depth of cut per stroke of the dresser: 0.01-0.05 mm max.
- The cluster type diamond dresser is ideal for coarse or rough dressing of grinding wheels in sizes up to 80 grit (mainly rough grinding or grinding to eliminate imbalance). The diamonds can be fully utilized without re-setting or re-sharpening.
- The dressing face of the cluster type diamond dresser should be set at an angle of 90 to the grinding wheel so that all the diamond points are in contact at the same time.
- Cluster type diamond dressers give rapid-dressing without scoring and produce a consistent even surface on the grinding wheel. These dressers are resistant to shock and impact.
- Finer infeeds & smaller cuts will produce higher surface finishes. Normal wheel speeds should be used.
- An adequate supply of coolant should be used both before and during the dressing operation, in order to prolong tool life.